Grand Master Instructor George C. Heath a native of Chester County is a well known highly dynamic Korean Martial Arts demonstrator and Master Instructor. He is the Owner and Founder of Dragon Martial Arts Yong Moo Do Kwan School since 1987. Grand Master Heath has been studying the Korean Martial Arts since 1973 and brings together over 45 years of traditional and modern principals of the Korean Martial Arts: Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido, Korean Karate, Self Defense, Weapons and various other martial arts experiences, in order to offer everyone the very best Martial Arts and fitness training in the world. His training has covered a broad spectrum of various martial arts disciplines. Grand Master Heath currently is a 7th Degree Black Belt in Kukkiwon Tae Kwon Do, 8th Degree Universal Song Do Kwan Alliance Tae Kwon Do, 9th Degree Black Belt in Korea Jonsu Hapkido, 4th Degree Black Belt in Hanminjok Hapkido and a 1st Degree Black Belt in American Jujitsu, in addition to training in Sin Moo Hapkido, Haidong Kum Do (Korean Sword), Kickboxing and various Weapons. The Martial Arts are so ingrained into his life, he can not imagine life without them. He has dedicated his life each day to put into practice the teachings and philosophies of all his Korean Grand Masters and Masters Instructors. Most importantly, he could not imagine his life without the gift of bringing and sharing the Korean Martial Arts and Fitness to everyone. He is committed to helping every member of his Dragon Martial Arts Yong Moo do Kwan School ; gain the maximum Physical and Mental Health benefits possible from their training. This drive is translated into the positive reality of a strong “Mind-Body-Spirit” relationship for both adults and children. That is why he begins every morning with so much energy and enthusiasm, as he continues to work and practice, to make his Dragon Martial Arts Yong Moo Do Kwan School an amazing experience for everyone who walks through our doors. Grand Master Heath is also involved in many Local Community Services, Fund Raisers, Sponsorships, and teaching Self Defense and Awareness Seminars to Local Schools, Churches, YMCA, Businesses. He also enjoys working with children who may require special needs. His goal is to share the teaching and philosophies of the Korean Martial Arts and Fitness to everyone and in return have those individuals share the same philosophies. “Then My Endeavor In Life Has Just Begun”
Grand Master Heath’s dedication and instruction in his Korean Martial Arts has brought him many honors and awards.
A few of his accomplishments include:
- 1986 Pennsylvania Tae Kwon Do Grand Champion
- 1987, 1992, 1993 Pennsylvania State Tae Kwon Do Champion
- 1992 Bronze Medal National Tae Kwon Do Championships
- 1993 Pennsylvania Forms & Fighting State Tae Kwon Do Championships
- 1995 Letter Of Appreciation Kukkiwon Tae Kwon Do Headquarters
Presented by: Dr. Un Yong Kim
- Letter Of Appreciation Kukkiwon Hodori (Tiger) Tae Kwon Do Demonstration Team
Presented by: President Dong Kyon Kim
- 2009 Letter Of Appreciation Kukkiwon Tae Kwon Do Headquarters
Presented by: President Kukkiwon Woon Kyu Uhm
- 2015 Legends Of The Martial Arts Hall Of Fame
- 2016 Action Martial Arts Magazine Hall Of Honors Award
- 2016 Philadelphia Historic Martial Arts Society Hall Of Fame
- 2016 Legends Of The Martial Arts Hall Of Fame Grand Hapkido Master
- 2017 Included In The Who’s Who Martial Arts Legends Edition
- 2018 USA Martial Arts Hall Of Fame Platinum Achievement Award
- 2018 Presented President of Korea Jonsu Hapkido USA by Grand Master Noah Kim
- 2019 Kung Fu and Karate Expo 13 Master Of Martial Arts Awards
- 2019 Martial Arts Masters & Pioneers Biography Book Edition & Legends Awards
- 2020 USA Martial Arts Hall Of Fame
- 2020 Argentina Martial Arts Hall Of Fame
- 2020 President’s Lifetime Achievement Award Signed By: President Joseph R Biden Jr.
- 2021 Philadelphia Historic Martial Arts Society Hall Of Fame Golden Achievement Award for his 47 dedicated years of Martial Arts.
- 2022 Certified Kukkiwon International Taekwondo Master Certification, Poom/dan Examiner Certification & tae Kwon Do Judge Qualifying Certification.
- Trained and produced many Pennsylvania State & National Tae Kwon Do champions
- Graduated many children and adult Black Belts and Black Belt Masters in the Tri-State Area